ENGINEERING FOR MANUFACTURING
Manufacturing Engineering levers on the latest software planning tools to be reactive to the customer’s requirements.
The company's engineering right-first-time philosophy delivers dependable planning schedules to the production hall. This, coupled to SMED, ensures error-free entry into the manufacturing phase.
The DFMEA approach which necessitates open communication with the customer is considered paramount as an enabler to deliver cost effective on-time products.
The engineering team is highly experienced in working with:
- Exotic materials requiring complex processing including nickel based alloys, titanium aluminides, titanium alloys and high temperature steels,
- Sophisticated inspection and testing systems,
- Advanced machining processes including laser, broaching, and ECM,
- Complex geometries using:
- Siemens Unigraphics NX vr 9.0
- File exchange through IGES and STEP format, others on demand
- HyperMILL including blade and multi-blade packages
- RCS and TS85 (airfoil milling programs)